Warm up: Get your heartrate up to a level you feel after 5 min. of running. Stretch all relevant muscles for the workout.
1 big circuit repeated for 4 times
- 1 min. alternating supermans (on the belly and alternatively lift left arm and right leg then right leg and left arm)
- 1 min. lat push-ups (normal push-ups but with going up, turn your elbows inward to activate the lats)
- 2 min. team trap lifts (1 min. per person, one lies on his/her back, the other stands at the lying perso’s shoulder height, grab each others wrists and the standing person moves his/her shoulders up and backwards while the lying person acts like a plank)
- 1.5 min. plank
- 2.5 min. surprise burpees (run in place football/basketball style and perform a burpee on a randomly timed sign)
- 1 min. rest
- 1.5 min. side planks (45 s each side)
- 1 min. reverse leg raises (on the belly and lift both legs)
- 1 min. swimming (on the belly and swim with your arm without touching the ground)
- 2 min. team rows (same initial position as the team trap lifts, the standing person squats, until his/her arms have a 90 dgr angle, lift the lying person until you stand straight and slowly extend your arms to the ground, this exercise is for the lats and lower back)
- 2 min. team wheel barrow
- 1 min. bridge (mind the surprise buttsex :-p, if you train regularly you’ll know what I mean ;-))
- 2.5 min. surprise burpees
Cool down: Stretch all used muscles a bit longer than during the warm-up.
If there are any questions related to this workout, don’t hesitate to ask ;-).
2 min. rest